Skip to Content
MOUNTAIN SAFARI IN EAST SALALAH – DAY TOUR
- Stay and Explore with Belad Bont. Experience Dhofar. It’s culture, people and the abundance of natural beauty. Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to witness this hidden gem of the Middle East.
- Embark on a Safari to the Mountains in the East of Salalah along the Dhofari Mountain Range. Experience the culture of its people and the abundance of its natural beauty. You wouldn’t want to miss out on the opportunity to experience Dhofar.
- This trip starts from Salalah towards Dhofar magnificent eastern mountains. Our starting point will be (Wadi Darbat Canyon) where you can see camels and cattle grazing near Bedouin camps. After which we will reach Dhofar water spring with buckthorn ant wild fig trees over-whelmingly around. Next, we will head for the summit of Dhofar mountains, where we will stop at “Sink Hole” in Tawi atair village, which is one of the deepest and mysterious mountain pit in the world. After that our trip will continue to the summit of Samhan Mountain from which you can see the charming Arabian Sea and the timeless Indian Ocean at a height of almost 1800 meters above sea level. And then we will descend towards the sea and stop at “antigravity Road”, Mirbat town will be our next destination. Once there you can have a tasty lunch and learn about Mirbat’s historical and touristy moments. Eventually we will get back to Salalah through the coastal road.
- Round trip and Transfer from the hotel
- Bottled water
- 4 wheel drive car
- English speaking, well trained local guide
- Pick up at 09:00 from the hotel.
- Wadi Darbat Canyon
- Dhofar water spring
- “Sinkhole” in Tawi Atair village
- Samhan Mountain Summit
- Anti-gravity Road
- Lunch at 13:30 in the town of Mirbat
- Return to the hotel