Skip to Content
DHOFAR MOUNTAIN EXCURSION – DAY TOUR
- Stay and Explore with Belad Bont. Experience Dhofar. It’s culture, people and the abundance of natural beauty. Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to witness this hidden gem of the Middle East.
- An excursion into the heights of the Mountains of Dhofar. Experience the culture of its people and the abundance of its natural beauty. You wouldn’t want to miss out on the opportunity to experience Dhofar.
- This trip starts from Salalah and stops first at Shalnoot Spring. Then we drive towards the Dhofar middle mountain range with beautiful villages along the way passing the point where the Khareef (monsoon) and Bedouin life style starts. We will stop at Ain Canyon to view the beautiful scenery at the canyon. Our next stop is Prophet Job Tomb and here our guests can rest – lunch will be provided on a paid basis. After our break we will descend and drive west towards Al Maghseel beach to see how the powerful sea crashing against the shore creates fountains of water at the Al Maghseel blow holes. We will also view nearby Frankincense trees returning to your hotel around 4pm.
- Round trip and Transfer from the hotel
- Bottled water
- 4 wheel drive car
- English speaking, well trained local guide
- Pick up at 09:00 from the hotel.
- Sahalnoot Spring
- Dhofar Middle Mountain
- Ain Canyon
- Prophet Job Tomb
- Lunch at 13:00
- Al Mughsail beach with view of nearby
- Frankincense trees
- Return to the hotel