Skip to Content
DHOFAR EASTERN COAST – DAY TOUR
- Stay and Explore with Belad Bont. Experience Dhofar. It’s culture, people and the abundance of natural beauty. Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to witness this hidden gem of the Middle East.
- Embark on an adventure to the Eastern Coast of Dhofar. Experience the culture of its people and the abundance of its natural beauty. You wouldn’t want to miss out on the opportunity to experience Dhofar.
- This exotic trip will mainly focus on Dhofar coast stretching from Salalah to the Fabulous sea village of Hassik. This will start from Salalah, cross Mirbat with its historic and archaeological sites, and continue driving to Mirbat-Sadah road where tourists can contemplate pure crystal and color full volcanic rocks all along the road. Sadah in a sea village. Most of its citizen are fishermen. In this peaceful village you can see the fishermen’s boats scattered along with pure shore then you can step at the edges of these mountains to enjoy the sea waves breaking over the mountains. After that we will drive all along with the coastal road to stop at Hadbeen village the center of abalone fishing which Hadbeen is renowned for although this unique marine activity is famous in Mirbat till Hadbeen. Then will reach the village of Hassik via the beautiful coastal road from which you can contemplate the Indian Ocean sea waves vigorously a washing beneath as well as the rare opportunity of dolphin watch not well from pure sandy and charming beaches. Once in Hassik you can have a tasty lunch after which you will be invited to watch groundwater drops torrentially falling from the summit in an everlasting scene of beauty marking the end of Dhofar’s Eastern Mountains locally called as “Natif”
- Round trip and Transfer from the hotel
- Bottled water
- 4 wheel drive car
- English speaking, well trained local guide
- Pick up at 09:00 from the hotel.
- Excursion begins along the Mirbat to Sadah road with the view of pure crystal and colorful volcanic rocks
- Sadah village
- Hadbeen village
- Hassik village which you can contemplate the Indian Ocean Sea waves with rare opportunity of Dolphin watch
- Lunch at 13:30
- Watch groundwater drops falling from the summit in an everlasting scene of beauty marking the end of Dhofar’s Eastern Mountains locally called as “Natif”
- Return to the hotel